The Heart Sound Recorder is a low-risk general wellness cardiac stress monitor with a specialized microphone strategically positioned to hear and record the sounds of the four heart valves.
What does the Heart Sound Recorder show?
• Monitors certain types of heart stress by recording the rate, rhythm, and tone of the heart cycle.
• Assists healthcare providers in observing the heart’s reaction to certain chemical, nutritional, and emotional stressors.
• Monitors the heart’s response to external stimuli such as vitamins, sugar, caffeine, and alcohol by observing changes in characteristics of the heart’s waveform.
• Provides comparison graphs that can help determine the effectiveness of actions taken to improve quality of life.
What can I learn from the Heart Sound Recorder?
• Heart Rate – Is it too fast, too slow, or, just right?
• Heart Rhythm—Is it regular or irregular?
• Heart Tone – Is it STRONG enough with no signs of weakness? Or is there need for improvement?
• Autonomic Nervous System Balance – Are you constantly “hitting the gas pedal” or “riding the brakes”? It is important for your nervous system to be in proper balance.
• Nutritional Support for the Heart -Individualized supplement recommendations, and exercise considerations are provided to improve your quality of life.